a little day out...


So, since COVID regulations have been eased a little in the UK, I have been having more days out with my family, plus a solo trip to York to see a friend I am going to university with. Over these days I have been taking a lot of photos so this post is just a recent photo dump!

You are bound to have seen or will see these on my Instagram, which I will leave a link to at the bottom if you’re not already following!












Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/bymillsx/

 

I hope you liked this little different post from me, loved just sharing some pictures on the blog! Are you into photography? Let me know in the comments!

Also, if you have GCSE results this week, a massive good luck, I’m sure you’ll smash it!

mills x

Comments

  1. I miss the british countryside so damn much - it's so picturesque! xx

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'