april favourites!



Favourites posts are always one of my most popular and favourite posts to write as I love sharing the things I’m loving recently, as I love recommending products to people. I haven’t had too many favourites this month, as I’ve just been binging Netflix and having many chill days.

Pinterest
My first favourite this month has been this app, I’m honestly obsessed with it, and I am loving building up my boards and gaining new ideas for my daily life, whether that be fashion, makeup, quotes, productivity ideas (which are much needed at this point), it really does help broaden my own ideas as an individual. It is just a place of inspiration, and if you don’t use it, I would highly recommend it! My username is @ameliaaarghhhh if you’d like to give me a follow, it would be much appreciated.

You

As I’m writing this post, I’m sat watching the last episode of the second season of ‘You’, which for those of you who don’t know is an American psychological thriller series on Netflix. It follows Joe, who meets Beck and the show follows how their relationship blossoms, even if there are a few obstacles to get over! This is the second time I’ve watched this show and it is honestly amazing, the acting is insanely good and the story line is so strong. If you haven’t seen it yet, I would recommend if you can deal with a little bit of violence and gore, if not maybe it’s not the show for you!

Killing Eve

This is another show in a similar genre as ‘You’, but a British show following two very intelligent women, Villanelle and Eve, who are in a fiercely intense game of cat and mouse. This show returned for the 3rd season in the middle of the month, and I have been hooked on it! I do love Villanelle as a character, Jodie Comer is such a brilliant actress and it is very enticing to watch! It is such a good watch!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

I swear by this product to wash my face daily, it really does help cleanse my skin (as it merely suggests), and it does an amazing job at removing makeup. I do feel like my skin is refreshed after using this, and I am prepared to buy this over and over again!

Scrunchies

Just in general I have been loving scrunchies, I think I haven’t worn an actual bobble since we went into lockdown. Call me a VSCO girl but I do really like using them to add something to my look. I do have like 20 plus, which means I can match one to my outfit. It’s a lot more comfortable than having an actual bobble in my hair, so I prefer wearing them!

Ink Outside the Box Planner


Jack Edwards is a genius. His annual planner is the best planner I’ve used and I have been using it daily during this quarantine period, to make lists (to try and keep me productive), to track habits and keep on top of my routine! I have also used the planner with my school work when I was in sixth form, so it works for a variety of people! I’m really hoping there is another planner for next year!

What have been your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments,
by mills x

Comments

  1. Omg I love ‘Killing Eve’ and scrunchies!! :)

    Keeley xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'