records wishlist


Since getting my record player for my 18th birthday from my best friend (he’s a legend) I’ve been obsessed with using it! As soon as I received it, I wanted to buy records for it immediately and use it consistently, which I can say I have! Currently, I have two vinyl’s: when we all fall asleep, where do we go? (Billie Eilish) and Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (Halsey). However, I do have a wish list of records as I am a bit music obsessed, and eventually will be bored of the same couple of albums!

         After Hours (The Weeknd)

The Weeknd is one of my all-time favourite artists, so when he released his ‘After Hours’ album last month, I was hooked instantly. His voice is unique and I think we can all agree there are some tunes on this album, Blinding Lights being the obvious one!

current fave song from the album- Too Late

      Future Nostalgia (Dua Lipa)

I feel like I’ve never admitted I’m a Dua Lipa fan but I guess over the past year and particularly the last 6 months, I have been listening to a lot of her music, so I think I’d class as a fan now! She released her Future Nostalgia album a month ago today, I really vibed with a lot of her music, and have found some firm favourites within the album.

current fave song from the album- Hallucinate

      Hollywood’s Bleeding (Post Malone)

I only really got into Post Malone back in October (yes I have been living under a rock) and discovered this album after listening to a few of the singles that were released. I think Post Malone is such a unique artist with an insaneeeee vocal range, so I really enjoy his music! As well as this he has some amazing collabs with artists such as Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott as well as Future & Halsey, which are some of my favourite songs.

current fave song from the album- Take What You Want (ft Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott)

4       Rare (Selena Gomez)

Again, another new release, I have been a big fan of Selena’s music for quite a few years now. I looked at the album after listening to Lose You to Love Me, which is a beautiful song. I have a few favourites in the album, some really upbeat but some more sombre which I don’t mind every now and then!

current fave song from the album- Let Me Get Me

If you have any song or album recommendations please leave them in the comments, I love listening to new music! Have you got any vinyl’s you love?


by mills x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'