guess who's back... (again)



So, this is all a bit weird, I’m back (again), with a new name and a new look. I’ve decided that a fresh start was needed, I’m now an adult (I can’t really believe it), and a lot of things have started to change in my life.

The plan with my new(ish) blog is to try and explore some different areas I never used to dive into. I’m looking to broaden more into lifestyle, productivity and fashion and take away from beauty as over the past few years I have just fallen out of love with makeup, hair and beauty. There may be an odd post on makeup if I’m feeling it but we’ll see…

That being said, please bear with whilst I got back into the swing of things :)) The main reason I am back to blogging as I’m sure we all know is corona :(( , which has meant I have a lot more time due to the fact I am year 13 so I do not have to sit any exams at the end of the year.

This means I have a lot more time to devote to blogging, so I will try my hardest to produce high quality content for you all. I have set up two new social media accounts (Twitter and Instagram) that are purely blog based: both will be linked at the bottom of the post.

The final thing I want to cover before I carry on rambling is post times, I don’t have set days as of yet! I am posting 2-3 times a week, every 3 or 4 days. All posts will be up at 4pm (unless it’s a Sunday, they will be 5pm as I’m at work!), so just keep an eye on my social media accounts to stay in the loop!

But for now, I will head off. I will be back on Monday with the first proper post!

by mills x


Comments

  1. Yay! Can’t wait to read your new posts.

    Lexie
    http://www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to be back posting! x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read your new posts! Everything is difficult right now but at least we have more time to blog! x

    Erin / Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankuuuu! I agree it is a tough time but I'm back to what I love so I'm happy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'