I'm Not Like Other Bloggers...

 I'm back today with a post I've had planned for a while, and one I have been thinking about for a long time. I find it so hard to put it into words really, but I'm not like other bloggers.

I have only been doing this for 8 months now, and it's taken me a while to get to grips with blogging, uploading, scheduling etc. this is hard because people think it's just write a bit, take a picture, done, when it's really not. There is so much work that goes into one post, so it's hard to explain to someone what it's about.

I may not have the best ideas, the best writing skills, and the best pictures like other bloggers, but there is always room for improvement, all the time. In another aspect, I'm not like other bloggers because of the way they lead their lives. 

If you have seen on both my Instagram (@ameliaaa.____) and my Twitter (@ameliahooper02) my little saying has been "not like other bloggers. I don't eat avocado or have smoothies for breakfast." and this 1. sums me up pretty well and 2. is the reason I decided to write this. I don't eat healthy or go to the gym, have flawless makeup or have the newest releases from brands, but I try as hard as I can to get such good content out to you all, and I'm so happy for all the feedback I receive!! 

I am also just going to apologize if my upcoming posts are not up to my usual standard and that is because I am currently undergoing my GCSE mock exams, so my focus is on them but I am still going to try and post twice a week throughout November. I have decided to not take part in Blogmas and do 24 days, as honestly I won't have the time and I don't think I can come up with that many ideas. However, I am going to do the "12 Days of Blogmas" and I am going to try my hardest to produce the best posts leading up to Christmas! 

love, 

mee xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'