summer skincare routine


Skincare is usually not something I care too much about, and as I do have pretty clear skin. However, I have wanted to have a routine in place, as I am trying to reduce the amount of break outs I have! I mean, what a great time to be writing this, considering I have just broken out with a few spots around my nose!


I don't own a lot of skincare products, and its just because my skin rarely needs a full, deep cleanse, but these products I use on a daily basis. In the morning, I will only apply the last 3 products, just because I don't usually have a lot of time to focus on skincare! In the evenings, I start by taking off my makeup with the Garnier Micellar Water and a cotton pad, which thoroughly takes off my makeup, meaning I can skip the stage of cleansing. If I am feeling lazy however, I just remove my makeup with a makeup wipe.


I then hydrate my face with the Mario Badescu Facial Spray, which helps my skin from not going dry in the summer months. This also gives me a bit of a wake up call too, because the cold, fine mist soothes my skin. Once the mist has set into my skin, I apply the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream, which is honestly the best if you have dry skin! I apply this everywhere, but use this sparingly as a little goes a long way!


The final step is caring for my lips, and I just apply the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush, which refreshes your lips, and makes them feel so soft! I finish my moisturising them with the eos lipbalm in Blueberry Acai, which is really tempting to lick off I won't lie! But this moisturises them overnight which is something I need, as my lips do get quite dry!

If you have any recommendations of skincare products for me to try, let me know because I am very interested in branching out to discover new products! I'm not sure when I will next see you, but until then, have a fab week! love,

amelia xx
(it's mee)

Products Mentioned:

Garnier Micellar Water: https://www.boots.com/garnier-micellar-cleansing-water-400ml-10169115
Mario Badescu Facial Spray: https://www.beautybay.com/skincare/mariobadescu/facialspraywithaloeherbsandrosewater/
Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream: https://www.superdrug.com/Nivea/Nivea-Soft-Refreshingly-Soft-Moisturising-Cream-200ml/p/89141
Bubblegum Lip Scrub: https://uk.lush.com/products/think-pink/bubblegum
eos Lipbalm: https://evolutionofsmooth.com/lip-balm.html

Comments

  1. I love how simple this routine is! I think I need to simplify my skincare routine as I try to use so many products and just get overwhelmed haha. This was a lovely read. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I don't like to overwhelm my skin with products, especially in summer, I just want a light routine! Amelia Xxx

      Delete
  2. I adore the Lush Lip Scrubs, I've only ever tried the mint one! And the Garnier Micellar Water has been my fave for years! Need to try Mario Badescu!
    Kate Xxx www.luxekate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mario Badescu is honestly amazing, I really want to try out more products from them! I love my lip scrub and I've had mine for years! It is so long lasting! Amelia Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'