Autumn Evening Routine

 
After writing my morning routine, I decided to do an evening routine as again, it was viewed a lot last time and I also really liked writing it! So here's my evening routine:

I get home about 4pm from school, and immediately I grab a snack and a drink and head straight to my room. I put on a hoodie and I spend 15 minutes scrolling through social media before deciding its time to get some work done. Because I'm in year 11, most nights are a revision or homework night, so I get out some work and start working at my desk or my bed because it's a lot comfier. I turn my phone on do not disturb and put some music on before starting to work.

After a 30 minutes to 1 hour of working, I have tea with my family, and this night I had meatballs, which was really nice. After tea, I finish any work that needs doing, or if there's any blog posts that need writing I will do that in this time. When I'm done I'll head in the shower or the bath, if I have the time. After having a shower I'll comb through my hair, let it naturally dry and do my skincare routine, which I mentioned in my Morning Routine, which is also on my blog ;).

And this is the time I will go on my phone, talk to some friends, check emails etc. I might also take part in a blogger chat depending on the time. I stick my fairy lights on, grab a hot chocolate and get into bed! Then I will head to sleep between 9 and 10 o'clock which is super early I know, but I need sleep for the day ahead, and I'm usually shattered!

I hope you liked this post, I love writing routine posts!! Got a few more Autumn posts planned for October. I also want to say a massive thank you for all the support on my blog recently, it means the world!! love 

mee xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'