What I Got For My 16th Birthday!










After turning 16, I wanted to write this post as I've been away from blogging for such a long time and I want to share with you what I received for my birthday as I am so grateful for everything I got from my family and friends! I am in no way trying to brag, I just wanted to share this! 

From my Parents and Sister: 
- Old Skool Vans
- Bar Necklace (which I am getting in April)
- A Trip to London
- Ivy Park Tee
-Black Bralette
- Sharpies Pack
- Stationary: Folder, Study Planner, Refill Pad and Revision Cards
- Holler and Glow Face Mask
- PS Primer Water
- Lemon and Bergamot Candle
- Body Fanstasies Spray in Kissing in the Rain
- Set of Primark Earrings
- Food: Digestives, Rainbow Belts, Maltesers, Choco Thins, Nutella
- Phone Case with my Name On! 

From Family:
- Money from Grandparents and my Aunties and Uncles
- A Happy Birthday Plaque with Glitter from my Auntie Sue, Uncle Andy, Libby and Ella.

From Friends:
- Shopping Centre Voucher, A Sratchcard and 2 Lottery tickets (I was way too excited for this!) from the Howards! 
- More food: Massive Cadbury's bar from Emma (I'm currently eating this!), Celebrations from Taylor, Smarties Block and Oreo Bar from Harry and Sweets from Faith, Thankyou guys!!!!

From my Boyfriend: 
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette (review coming soon!)
- Milk and Vine Books 1 and 2
- Soap and Glory Gift Set
- Magic Stars and Maltesers

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who bought me something for my birthday, wished me happy birthday on social media and a thank you to anyone and everyone who was a part of my 16th Birthday, it was an incredible day! Not sure when I will be back, but in the meantime I hope you're having a fab week! love 

mee xo

Comments

  1. Wow you received so many gifts for your birthday!! That's fantastic.😊 Hope you had a lovely day(when was the day of your ACTUAL birthday, by the way)? I think the best thing you got was the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette from your boyfriend. Consider yourself lucky.😊😀

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late reply! My birthday was on the 5th, and I am in love with the Cocoa Blend palette, it's beautiful!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'