16th Birthday GRWM

I'm 16! I also haven't done a GRWM since the Festival GRWM which was back in July which is crazy now that I think of it! I have also wanted to do this post since I started blogging, and as I was out for a meal for the day before my birthday, I thought this was the time to write it!

Hair

I kept my hair very simple and just straightened it as I needed to wash it anyway and I thought it looked best down and straight.

Makeup


 (my eyes look dodgy I know!)

Primer- Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer
Colour Correcting- Freedom Pro Camouflage & Correct in Green
Foundation- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Ivory
Concealer- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 05/Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Powder- Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in Transparent
Contour- Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
Highlight- Sleek Solstice Palette
Brows- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Milan
Eyeshadow- Morphe 35O for Crease Shades
MU Revolution Flawless Palette for Shimmers
 Mascara- Maybelline Lash Sensational in Extreme Black
Lips- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm and in Abu Dhabi

Outfit



Top- Quiz
Bralette- Primark
Trousers- Primark
Shoes- Converse
Necklace- H&M
Bracelet- Guess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'