OOTD: Stripes & Smart Trousers

 
 
 
 I really liked the last OOTD post I did, which was my "Slogan Tee & Hoops" outfit, so I decided to do another post, this time it's more of an edgy look which is a little out of my comfort zone but I loved wearing it! Once again, a thank you to my little sister Elisha for taking the pictures, and I returned the favour by taking some pictures for her Instagram! 

The top I am wearing is from H&M and I got it a while ago, so I can't link it but it is a Black and White High Neck Crop Top, which is made from a thin material which is nice when transferring into autumn, as it can be layered, however it was a warm day when I took these photos, so I didn't wear a jacket or anything like that. 

I paired the top with some High Waisted Black Trousers from Missguided, which I also got a while ago but I've never had the guts to wear until a couple of weeks ago, and I love them! They have little slits at the bottom which are very cute and I really like. I struggle to find trousers/jeans which fit because I have quite long legs, so these are perfect!

I finished up the outfit with my White Converse which are more of a cream colour because I've worn them so much! I also wore my Fiorelli Backpack which is my favourite bag I own, and I thought it worked well with the look. Finally, I wore my Hoop Earrings from Primark which were £1!! I think they make the look very edgy and I am liking that look at the moment. 

So that has been one of my favourite outfits at the moment, I hope you enjoyed! What's your staple outfit?? love 

mee xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'