London/Liverpool Haul

If you haven't seen my latest blog post, you wouldn't know that I went to London and Liverpool last week, and I did go shopping, because I really needed some new clothes, especially some new jeans which I managed to get.


The first thing I picked up was from a Strappy Sports Bra from Hollister and it was £8.99 in the sale which I think is really good as I have paid more for most of my other sports bras. I haven't worn this to dance yet but after trying it on a couple of times, it seems really comfy. I love the detail on this too and I can't wait to wear this at dance! Another thing which I picked up in London was a T-shirt from Bershka and it says "Blah Blah Blah" on it, which I thought was really cute and this would go so well with skinny jeans and also some of the trousers I have. It was £4.99 which I think is such a good price and I always think that Bershka's T-shirts are such good quality, so I couldn't go far wrong.






In Liverpool, the first thing I picked up was another T-shirt, this one from Miss Selfridge. It was £14 however I think it was my favourite item I purchased because it's something I would not usually wear, especially the colour which is gorgeous! I am in love with a slogan tee at the moment, so I ended up getting 3 others: one from Zara, which says "L.A. moments" on the front and is in a gorgeous mustard yellow which again is out of my comfort zone but I really like the American feel you get with this tee. The next is from Topshop and it says "C'est moi" on the boob in red which I think is so cute. It also has frills on the sleeves and bottom of the top which is so so cute. The final one was a BARGAIN and it was a crop top with the words "Empower Women" in red and this was £2 from H&M. It is probably a top more for the summer but it is one I am happy to save until then. #


One item I needed to pick up was a pair of black jeans, and I found some in New Look. I bought the Jenna jeans, which were £12.99 which I think is very affordable because I know that jeans can cost about £30-£40 on average! They are really comfy and stretchy which is good as I seem to dance everywhere, even in jeans so these are perfect for that job! 

I also picked up some bits and bobs from a range of different places. I wanted a new bralette, so I picked up one in Primark for £5 which was good, and I got a pair of briefs too. I also got some more briefs from Victoria's Secret, because the 7 for £25 offer was on which I think is so good as Victoria's Secret is very pricey in my opinion. Going into Primark, I knew I had to pick up some cozy socks which were £1.80 because I wear them all the time in winter!



I also picked up a couple of extras from Primark's home section, the first being some fairy lights, which were £1.50 which I think is so good! They are not the brightest but I wasn't expecting that, but these are perfect for my blog photos so expect to see them making an appearance in my upcoming posts! I also picked up a room diffuser in the scent Pomegranate and Fig for £1 which was very cheap and so far is worth it! The final thing I picked up was a sheet mask from Urban Outfitters, which was £3 and I can't wait to use this when my skin isn't it's best!

I hope you liked this haul! Let me know if you like the style in the comments below, love 

mee xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer skincare routine

my piercings...

3 ways to make your spotify 'aesthetic'